Francis Williams Ojara
MSc in Pharmacology / Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
PharMetrX Research+ Program
PhD student year: 2016
University of PhD: Freie Universität Berlin
Supervisor: Prof. Charlotte Kloft
Co-Supervisor: Prof. Wilhelm Huisinga
Mentoring I-Partner: Roche
Pharmacometric-based characterisation of peripheral neuropathy, tumour growth kinetics and overall survival to identify predictors of toxicity and efficacy to optimise paclitaxel/platinum chemotherapy
Please see the list of all publications and PhD theses.
- 06/2016: Entering PharMetrX
- 06/2014–09/2014: Certificate in Principles of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics. The online theoretical sessions were offered by Hibernia College (Dublin, Republic of Ireland) and the practical, Hands-On session offered by Addis Ababa University, (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia).
- 09/2012-10/2014: MSc. in Pharmacology at Makerere University, College of Health Sciences, Kampala (Uganda)
Thesis: Pharmacokinetics of cyclophosphamide in endemic Burkitt’s Lymphoma patients attending Uganda Cancer Institute.
- 08/2006-06/2009: BSc. in Biochemistry at Makerere University, College of Natural Sciences, Kampala (Uganda)
- 03/2004-11/2005: Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (High School studies) at St. Joseph’s College, Layibi, Gulu (Uganda)